Leaders in Mexico since 1952
GRUPO SCH is a holding who gathers companies devoted to the exhibition and brand expression markets in temporary spaces
- Siblings Everardo & Adri Schravesande Langner established the first company in Mexico specialized in the construction and installation of fairs and exhibitions under the name of ‘SCHRAVESANDE y CIA’ (SCH). Their first project was the construction of the commercial fair organized by the Dutch government.
- We built
- the German Exhibition celebrated at Ciudad Universitaria within the premises of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM), and
- the French Exhibition at the National Auditorium, among others.
- ‘Construcciones y Maderas SA de CV’ (CONMASA) was established and specialized on the design of pavilions and temporary lounges for international trade fairs coming to Mexico, as well as for emblematic Mexican trade fairs like the Feria del Hogar.
- Besides that, we also built trade fairs in Europe and North America being presented in Mexico.
- • During the Olympic Games, CONMASA built the access stair leading to the Olympic Cauldron, the hardwood floor of the Olympic velodrome, the Press Center, and the stables at Avándaro, State of México; as well as ticket offices, locker rooms, among many other facilities.
- CONMASA becomes the leading company for the building of trade exhibitions in Mexico City and in regional trade fairs within the country
- At this time big trade fairs in Mexico ceased to be sponsored by other countries’ governments, and smaller fairs, promoted by different commercial chambers and associations, started being organized at hotels’ ballrooms. For such specific conditions, CONMASA innovated with the SISTEMA SCH®, a modular system made of aluminum profiles and panels with a melamine-type finish, which allows a faster assembly without the need of hammers, nails and paint, as well as a better cleanliness.
- CONMASA builds a partnership with event organizers to open a new exhibition center in Mexico City later called Exhibimex, which will remain open to the public for a decade.
- In order to meet the demand for the creation of new stands with ad hoc designs, GRUPO SCH established the company ‘Custom Display SA de CV’, founded by Mr. Germán Saavedra.
- The companies belonging to the group still prevail because we have adopted new technologies, machinery and equipment which allows us to carry on with the development and mounting of important exhibitions and events.
- Our human talent undergoes continuous training and updating to offer the best solutions with the highest quality standards.
- We take part in exhibition & brand expression projects in temporary spaces for the private sector, governments and international projects.